    DSL link?

    Any assistance much appreciated.

    L3
    layer3, Nov 4, 2003

  2. layer3

    Scooby Guest

    Yes, it is called split tunneling. The idea is that you just create the
    tunnel and only route the traffic through that you want to go through.
    You'd set that up in the access list that you use to create your crypto map.
    Or, pass routing information through the tunnel. The rest will go out
    normal - make sure you NAT it.

    Scooby, Nov 4, 2003