    I went to MSCONFIG and I unchecked IPOINT because I was having problems with
    quicken screen only. What is this and what does IPOINT do? Can anyone give
    me the Pro and cons if I unchecked this. Thanks Tommy
    Tommy, Aug 22, 2007

  2. Tommy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:15:48 -0400, "Tommy" <> wrote:

    >I went to MSCONFIG and I unchecked IPOINT because I was having problems with
    >quicken screen only.

    What problems were you having with Quicken, and what made you think
    IPOINT had anything to do with quicken?

    >What is this and what does IPOINT do?

    A google search would have told you ipoint is for your microsoft
    mouse.

    >Can anyone give me the Pro and cons if I unchecked this. Thanks Tommy

    Con: Your mouse may not work with all the features it has if you
    disable it.

    Pro: Umm... none? Other than maybe saving a TINY amount of memory.
    Evan Platt, Aug 22, 2007

  3. Bucky Breeder, Aug 22, 2007
  4. Tommy

    Plato Guest

    Tommy wrote:

    > I went to MSCONFIG and I unchecked IPOINT because I was having problems with
    > quicken screen only. What is this and what does IPOINT do? Can anyone give
    > me the Pro and cons if I unchecked this. Thanks Tommy

    Did disabling ipoint fix the problem with Quicken? If so, leave it
    disabled and move on.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 23, 2007