iPod to Computer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Michael Mc Grenaghan, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. My computer's hard drive died, and I had to replace it. All my songs
    are still intact on my iPod, but how do I get them back on the PC?
    Michael Mc Grenaghan, Jul 18, 2006

  2. Michael Mc Grenaghan

    bmoag Guest

    Search the web and you will find programs that will do this.
    bmoag, Jul 19, 2006

  3. Michael Mc Grenaghan

    StinkyPlant Guest

    Michael Mc Grenaghan wrote:
    > My computer's hard drive died, and I had to replace it. All my songs
    > are still intact on my iPod, but how do I get them back on the PC?

    Just sync with iTunes.
    StinkyPlant, Jul 20, 2006
  4. Michael Mc Grenaghan

    ivan Guest

    Michael Mc Grenaghan wrote:
    > My computer's hard drive died, and I had to replace it. All my songs
    > are still intact on my iPod, but how do I get them back on the PC?

    Many softwares can help you to fix the problems
    Like: CopyPod, EphPod, Sharepod, PodUtil,etc.
    You can refer this post for more info about how to copy music from iPod
    to PC
    http://www2.dvd-ripper-copy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86
    I hope it helps.
    ivan, Jul 27, 2006