    Joe
    YY
    remove BBB YYY

    Joe, Jan 5, 2006

  2. Joe

    Mitch Guest

    In article <kJdvf.1597$>, Joe
    <> wrote:

    > I got one on christmas and loaded songs using i tunes but I can't get it to
    > play. I can see the songs on the computer and play them there but the ipod
    > itself I get nothing.
    > Any help here or direct me to a site. I have been on the apple site but the
    > help there didn't help.

    How do you know they were transferred?
    How can you see and play them on the computer? Might you just be seeing
    the computer-side copy of those tracks?
    Do you know what format the tracks are in?
    Have you ever heard anything play on the device?
    Does your OS show the device as connected?

    Mitch, Jan 5, 2006

  3. Joe

    dogsBollix Guest

    "Joe" <> wrote in news:kJdvf.1597$xz.897
    @newssvr17.news.prodigy.com:

    > This may be the wrong newsgroup to post to but I didn't see one devoted to
    > ipods.
    > I got one on christmas and loaded songs using i tunes but I can't get it to
    > play. I can see the songs on the computer and play them there but the ipod
    > itself I get nothing.
    > Any help here or direct me to a site. I have been on the apple site but the
    > help there didn't help.

    you did plug in the earphones and put them in your ears
    didn't you ?

    dB

    dogsBollix, Jan 5, 2006
  4. Joe

    Joe Guest

    This post has been solved, downloaded updater from apple and it works fine.

    --
    Joe
    YY

    Joe, Jan 6, 2006