    mp3's and then drag them all into the itunes library, otherwise i won't
    see it all?
    , Aug 15, 2005

  2. pcbutts1 Guest

    You're a pinko.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't
    understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Aug 15, 2005

  3. JANA Guest

    I believe that what you are suffering about with your iPod is normal. You
    should have researched things out before purchasing.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Aug 15, 2005