    snoopdoggy Guest

    My son crunched his iPod Mini. Is it possible to reformat the drive for use
    in a digital camera?

    snoopdoggy, Mar 29, 2005

  2. snoopdoggy

    grenner Guest

    No, the iPod drive is physically too large

    Greg

    grenner, Mar 29, 2005

  3. snoopdoggy

    nospam Guest

    In article <>, grenner
    <> wrote:

    > No, the iPod drive is physically too large

    he asked about the ipod mini, which has a cf ii microdrive and it will
    fit just fine in any camera that accepts cf ii cards. however, if i am
    not mistaken, the ipod hard drive has a firmware block to prevent it
    from functioning in a camera.

    the regular ipod's hard drive is pcmcia sized and won't fit in a
    current digicam.

    nospam, Mar 29, 2005