    were great. The prices were very inexpensive, the installation was
    easy, and the battery is lasting a very long time.
    , Jul 25, 2007

  2. ~misfit~ Guest

    wrote:
    > I have bought my iPod battery from www.crapipodbatterydepot.com and they
    > were great. The prices were very inexpensive, the installation was
    > easy, and the battery is lasting a very long time.

    They must be crap if they need to spam newsgroups to get customers.
    --
    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Jul 26, 2007

  3. Shane Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:

    > They must be crap if they need to spam newsgroups to get customers.

    Even better is the idiot that follows up the spammer, and quotes the domain
    they want spammed.
    I wouldnt have seen the domain otherwise.
    <plonk>
    --
    Q: Who knows everything there is to be known about vector analysis?
    A: The Oracle of del phi!
    Shane, Jul 26, 2007
  4. Yeah Right Guest

    On , , Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:42:56 +1200, Re: Ipod Batteries,
    "~misfit~" <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> I have bought my iPod battery from www.crapipodbatterydepot.com

    Corrected the URL www.ipodbatterydepot.com, after a loser tried
    to get excited and still failed.

    >> and they
    >> were great. The prices were very inexpensive, the installation was
    >> easy, and the battery is lasting a very long time.

    >They must be crap if they need to spam newsgroups to get customers.

    You must be a real moron if you have to forge a message line to
    try and discredit the original poster.
    Yeah Right, Jul 26, 2007