    were great. The prices were very inexpensive, the installation was
    easy, and the battery is lasting a very long time.
    , Jul 24, 2007

  2. Rob S Guest

    wrote:
    > I have bought my iPod battery from www.ipodbatterydepot.com and they
    > were great. The prices were very inexpensive, the installation was
    > easy, and the battery is lasting a very long time.

    And you're a fucking spammer

    --

    Rob
    http://aspir8or.com

    Fine, fine, everything is fine. But using your GUI's breaking my mind!
    Change this, don't change that, can't you redesign!!! (to the tune of
    'read the signs')
    Rob S, Jul 24, 2007

  3. frederick Guest

    Rob S wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> I have bought my iPod battery from www.nowhere and they
    >> were great. The prices were very inexpensive, the installation was
    >> easy, and the battery is lasting a very long time.
    >>

    > And you're a fucking spammer

    Are posts like this (where my news server doesn't show the OP's message)
    the result of the spam post being through Google Groups, and being
    deleted by Google before it propogates?
    frederick, Jul 24, 2007
  4. In message <46a53823$>, Rob S wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> ... and the battery is lasting a very long time.
    >>

    > And you're a fucking spammer

    And obviously they didn't buy the battery recently.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 25, 2007
  5. In message <1185235844.883801@ftpsrv1>, frederick wrote:

    > Are posts like this (where my news server doesn't show the OP's message)
    > the result of the spam post being through Google Groups, and being
    > deleted by Google before it propogates?

    I didn't see the original posting either, and I'm just going through
    news.ihug.co.nz.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 25, 2007