    EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
    Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
    *me* using nothing more than common sense.
    Paul Blarmy, Feb 12, 2005

  2. Paul Blarmy wrote:
    > Using the instructions at:
    > http://www.ipix.com/download/manual.shtml
    > I have tried to install the Ipix Viewer plugin for Firefox 1.0 and have
    > had no success at all.
    >
    > Any other ways to get this plugin to work?
    > Thanks

    Did you unzip the dll files to the Firfox plugin directorie?

    type about:plugin in your location bar to see if the plugin is there.

    FAQ: http://infomedia.ipix.com/support/ipiximages/faq.shtml

    In installed the plugin and it works but wenn closing the Imagewindow
    Mozilla crashes (1.8a5). The java version works fine.

    Peter

    -=-=-
    .... I wish I'd stolen that tagline.
    Peter Boerhof, Feb 12, 2005

  3. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:16:51 +0100, Peter Boerhof wrote...

    > Did you unzip the dll files to the Firfox plugin directorie?

    Yes

    > type about:plugin in your location bar to see if the plugin is there.

    Yes it is. Listed as:

    Internet Pictures Corp. iPIX Plugin v6.2
    File name: NpIpx32.dll
    Netscape Plugin iPIX Viewer

    MIME Type Description Suffixes Enabled
    application/photobubble Photobubble bub Yes
    application/pbautomation Automation aut Yes
    application/x-ipix IPIX ipx Yes
    application/x-ipscript IPScript ips Yes

    But when I go to the page with the Ipix pics all I get is a "For MSIE
    3,4+" message instead of the pics.

    Paul Blarmy, Feb 12, 2005
  4. Paul Blarmy wrote:
    > On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:16:51 +0100, Peter Boerhof wrote...
    >

    >>Did you unzip the dll files to the Firfox plugin directorie?

    > Yes
    >

    >>type about:plugin in your location bar to see if the plugin is there.

    > Yes it is. Listed as:
    >
    > Internet Pictures Corp. iPIX Plugin v6.2
    > File name: NpIpx32.dll
    > Netscape Plugin iPIX Viewer
    >
    > MIME Type Description Suffixes Enabled
    > application/photobubble Photobubble bub Yes
    > application/pbautomation Automation aut Yes
    > application/x-ipix IPIX ipx Yes
    > application/x-ipscript IPScript ips Yes
    >
    > But when I go to the page with the Ipix pics all I get is a "For MSIE
    > 3,4+" message instead of the pics.

    Did you test it with the Sample Images on the IPIX site?
    Link to IPIX sample images :

    http://infomedia.ipix.com/support/ipiximages/faq.shtml#3a

    What's the url of the site you visited to see the IPIX images?

    Peter.
    -=-=-
    .... If you can't write 'em, steal 'em.
    Peter Boerhof, Feb 13, 2005
  5. Peter Boerhof wrote:

    > Did you test it with the Sample Images on the IPIX site?
    > Link to IPIX sample images :
    >
    > http://infomedia.ipix.com/support/ipiximages/faq.shtml#3a
    >
    > What's the url of the site you visited to see the IPIX images?
    >
    > Peter.
    > -=-=-
    > ... If you can't write 'em, steal 'em.
    > * TagZilla 0.049 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org

    I also tested the viewer in Firefox 1.0 and it works with the sample
    images on the IPIX site , but i have to close the window by clicking on
    the x on the rightupper corner , if i use "close window" on the right
    bottom Firefox crashes.

    Peter.
    -=-=-
    .... REMEMBER: Taglines are sacred! So steal this one-NOW!
    Peter Boerhof, Feb 13, 2005
  6. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:00:12 +0100, Peter Boerhof wrote...

    http://www.melashotels.com/h_virtual_en.html

    Paul Blarmy, Feb 13, 2005