IPIX photo shooting

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by SGershon, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. SGershon

    SGershon Guest

    Hello.

    I am about to buy a IPIX Kit, in order to shoot a large (some
    hundreds) of photos for a project.

    I am not a professional photographer, and I am afraid that it may be a
    problem, even if IPIX states in its site that everything its easy and
    everything its straight-forward.

    In the project we have a graphic person that has experience retouching
    IPIX pictures, but he never saw the photo shooting session.

    How high is the difficulty rate of shooting good IPIX 360 photos?

    Most important: A significant part of the project involves IPIX photos
    of places with movement and people. How hard is to shoot this kind of
    pictures?

    Were I can learn a little more about this?

    Any help, direction and resource is wellcome.

    Thank!

    SGershon

    SGershon, Feb 22, 2004