    allow it to be uploaded for printing. Can anyone recommend one? I know
    that Kodak will let me make one on their site but it is fairly
    generic.
    Charlie, Sep 19, 2005

  2. Charlie

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Charlie,

    It appears you are referring the creation of a book? If that is the
    case you can choose that option on the EasyShare Gallery web site and
    have the book created, printed and bound then shipped to your location.
    Is this your interest? If not please review what you want to do
    exactly. Since I know EasyShare Gallery the best, I can tell you that
    it is quite possible to create an album on the EasyShare Gallery site,
    then select as many images as you want to be uploaded to that album.
    They can then be included in a book where they will be oriented for
    printing. Once complete the printing is done and the book bound and
    shipped to your address.

    Is this what you are interested in doing? If so, just go the Gallery
    and review the process. You can get there by going to the Kodak site
    and clicking on the EasyShare Gallery link.

    http://www.kodak.com

    Talk to you soon, let me know if this is what you needed?

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company
    Ron Baird, Sep 19, 2005

  3. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

    On 19 Sep 2005 12:57:32 -0700, "Ron Baird" <> wrote:

    >Greetings Charlie,
    >
    >It appears you are referring the creation of a book? If that is the
    >case you can choose that option on the EasyShare Gallery web site and
    >have the book created, printed and bound then shipped to your location.
    >Is this your interest? If not please review what you want to do
    >exactly. Since I know EasyShare Gallery the best, I can tell you that
    >it is quite possible to create an album on the EasyShare Gallery site,
    >then select as many images as you want to be uploaded to that album.
    >They can then be included in a book where they will be oriented for
    >printing. Once complete the printing is done and the book bound and
    >shipped to your address.
    >
    >Is this what you are interested in doing? If so, just go the Gallery
    >and review the process. You can get there by going to the Kodak site
    >and clicking on the EasyShare Gallery link.
    >
    >http://www.kodak.com
    >
    >Talk to you soon, let me know if this is what you needed?
    >
    >Ron Baird
    >Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron,

    What I want to do is create the entire book on my computer and upload
    it in finished form. That is how it is done in IPhoto and I was very
    comfortable with the process. On the Easy-Share site, you upload the
    pictures and create the book on the Easy-Share website. I made a few
    sample books this way but it was difficult for me to fine tune it.
    Since IPhoto uses Kodak for processing the finished book I assume that
    there is probably a Windows based package that has the same
    capability.
    Charlie, Sep 19, 2005
  4. Charlie

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Charlie <charlie> wrote:
    >I'm looking for this functionality from a Windows program. I want to
    >create a photo ablum and upload it to a service like Kodak and have it
    >printed. A lot of Windows programs will allow me to make an album and
    >print it or upload it to a website but I haven't found one that will
    >allow it to be uploaded for printing. Can anyone recommend one? I know
    >that Kodak will let me make one on their site but it is fairly
    >generic.

    Photoshop Elements.

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Sep 20, 2005
  5. Charlie

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings,

    Yes, Kodak does offer a Windows based option for making books, as you
    have found. I am afraid that all Kodak offers is what is on the
    EasyShare Gallery. There are other places that have services and that
    might offer something else more akin to your work and that are more
    closely related to what you prefer?

    Talk to you soon,

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company