    netowrk but not getting an ip address, when i do ipconfig or ipconfig /all in
    cmd prompt it returns nothing, only the title windows IP configuration. Any
    idea how I can get this sorted?? Thanks in advance.
    =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbCBEYWxsYXdheQ==?=, Oct 19, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbCBEYWxsYXdheQ==?=

    Gordon Guest

    "Neil Dallaway" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am connecting a wireless network up using windows xp home (i know it's
    >not
    > ideal, but what can you do with some customers, eh??) It was all working
    > fine
    > when i left it friday yet I go back today and its connecting to the
    > wireless
    > netowrk but not getting an ip address, when i do ipconfig or ipconfig /all
    > in
    > cmd prompt it returns nothing, only the title windows IP configuration.
    > Any
    > idea how I can get this sorted?? Thanks in advance.

    Presumably the wireless card is enabled?
    Gordon, Oct 19, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbCBEYWxsYXdheQ==?=

    David Hettel Guest

    Assuming that the wireless card is still enabled, then perhaps you simply
    need to reboot the system. I've seen an out of memory condition do this, or
    cause pages to display without all the tabs.

    --
    David Hettel

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    confers no rights