IPCB.net Softswitch&Clearing

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Paul Sergievski, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. IPCB.net provides two services - Softswitch (SSW) and Clearing

    We run a dedicated instance of the Softswitch and provide a dedicated IP
    address for every client. The Softswitch is running in our location and
    you register the gateways, set routes and monitor traffic via a
    web-interface (we provide you ID and Password).

    You can register and monitor as many gateways as you need. Our SSW can
    handle up to 20 000 simultaneous calls. We do provide priority & weight
    & routing.

    To learn more about SSW see: http://www.ipcb.net/open/serv_gk.php3
    http://www.ipcb.net/open/faq-6.php3

    We are able to show you our online demo Softswitch. Please contact me
    via MSN:

    To learn about CLEARING please click here
    https://www.ipcb.net/open/serv_clr.php3

    Paul Sergievski, Jul 22, 2003