    found a way to deal with both cases.

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, Jun 19, 2005

  2. "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    news:42b54d29$...
    > Anyone played with one of these particularly in the MS Exchange
    > enviroment.
    >
    > I want to have it deal with my work mail (Exchange when docked with my
    > work PC) and my private mail (Outlook) So fare (And I have only had it a
    > day) I have not found a way to deal with both cases.

    The Pocket PC will synchronise synchronise e-mail with only the first
    partnership OR with Exchange Server.

    The synchronisation with Exchange Server is much more reliable than with
    Outlook (in this case Outlook Internet, the PST based one).

    For the current AUTD (only valid for Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket PC
    Phone Edition) or simple Exchange configuration (any Windows Mobile, over
    Wireless LAN, GPRS via Bluetooth or via cradle) check this article:

    For the Exchange SP2 (coming later this year) mechanism for AUTD (only valid
    for Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket PC Phone Edition) check this
    article:

    Cheers

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz

    Mauricio Freitas, Jun 19, 2005

  3. Mauricio Freitas wrote:
    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Anyone played with one of these particularly in the MS Exchange
    >>enviroment.
    >>
    >>I want to have it deal with my work mail (Exchange when docked with my
    >>work PC) and my private mail (Outlook) So fare (And I have only had it a
    >>day) I have not found a way to deal with both cases.
    >>

    > The Pocket PC will synchronise synchronise e-mail with only the first
    > partnership OR with Exchange Server.
    >
    > The synchronisation with Exchange Server is much more reliable than with
    > Outlook (in this case Outlook Internet, the PST based one).
    >
    > For the current AUTD (only valid for Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket PC
    > Phone Edition) or simple Exchange configuration (any Windows Mobile, over
    > Wireless LAN, GPRS via Bluetooth or via cradle) check this article:
    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=4048
    >
    > For the Exchange SP2 (coming later this year) mechanism for AUTD (only valid
    > for Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket PC Phone Edition) check this
    > article:
    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=4638
    >

    > Cheers

    Thanks I had sought of come to the conclusion that I will need to develope a
    work around. Wish they had profiles so I could switch between work and private.

    My next issue is Wifi, want to get something like the connection finder in my
    notebook for locating (war driving if you like) WiFi connections near me.

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, Jun 19, 2005

    MiniStumbler http://www.netstumbler.com/

    Nathan Mercer, Jun 19, 2005
  5. Nathan Mercer wrote:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >> Mauricio Freitas wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message

    snipped

    >>> Cheers
    >>>

    >> Thanks I had sought of come to the conclusion that I will need to
    >> develope a work around. Wish they had profiles so I could switch
    >> between work and private.
    >>
    >> My next issue is Wifi, want to get something like the connection
    >> finder in my notebook for locating (war driving if you like) WiFi
    >> connections near me.

    > MiniStumbler http://www.netstumbler.com/

    Nice but not for my one, it is running the latest Pocket PC OS which it appears
    not to support (or it cant see my WiFi device) one or other.

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, Jun 19, 2005
  6. "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > Nathan Mercer wrote:
    >> Collector»NZ wrote:

    > snipped

    >>> Thanks I had sought of come to the conclusion that I will need to
    >>> develope a work around. Wish they had profiles so I could switch between
    >>> work and private.
    >>>
    >>> My next issue is Wifi, want to get something like the connection finder
    >>> in my notebook for locating (war driving if you like) WiFi connections
    >>> near me.

    >> MiniStumbler http://www.netstumbler.com/

    > Nice but not for my one, it is running the latest Pocket PC OS which it
    > appears not to support (or it cant see my WiFi device) one or other.

    MiniStumbler does not support the chipset used on most iPAQ Pocket PC. The
    best program in my idea is PocketWinC ($$$
    http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=2751), but there's also a
    freebie from eEye called Retina WiFi
    (http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=4357). And there are a
    couple of other ones I can't remember the name.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz

    Mauricio Freitas, Jun 19, 2005
  7. Collector»NZ

    Keith Guest

    In article <42b55143$>, lid
    says...
    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > > Anyone played with one of these particularly in the MS Exchange
    > > enviroment.
    > >
    > > I want to have it deal with my work mail (Exchange when docked with my
    > > work PC) and my private mail (Outlook) So fare (And I have only had it a
    > > day) I have not found a way to deal with both cases.
    > >

    > The Pocket PC will synchronise synchronise e-mail with only the first
    > partnership OR with Exchange Server.
    >
    > The synchronisation with Exchange Server is much more reliable than with
    > Outlook (in this case Outlook Internet, the PST based one).
    >
    > For the current AUTD (only valid for Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket PC
    > Phone Edition) or simple Exchange configuration (any Windows Mobile, over
    > Wireless LAN, GPRS via Bluetooth or via cradle) check this article:
    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=4048
    >
    > For the Exchange SP2 (coming later this year) mechanism for AUTD (only valid
    > for Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket PC Phone Edition) check this
    > article:
    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=4638

    What about getting your work email through Outlook Web Access (I
    understand there's a PDA interface) and your private through your email
    client?

    Keith, Jun 20, 2005
  8. "Keith" <> wrote in message
    In article <42b55143$>, lid
    says...
    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > > Anyone played with one of these particularly in the MS Exchange
    > > enviroment.
    > >
    > > I want to have it deal with my work mail (Exchange when docked with my
    > > work PC) and my private mail (Outlook) So fare (And I have only had it a
    > > day) I have not found a way to deal with both cases.
    > >

    >What about getting your work email through Outlook Web Access (I
    >understand there's a PDA interface) and your private through your email
    >client?

    If he's running Exchange Server then an option is Outlook Mobile Access,
    which is a low bandwidth version compatible with any browser, including WAP
    phones. Of course this is if the Exchange Server has a port facing the
    Internet. Same for synchronisation, anyway.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz

    Mauricio Freitas, Jun 20, 2005
  9. Keith wrote:
    > In article <42b55143$>, lid
    > says...
    >
    >>"Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Anyone played with one of these particularly in the MS Exchange
    >>>enviroment.
    >>>
    >>>I want to have it deal with my work mail (Exchange when docked with my
    >>>work PC) and my private mail (Outlook) So fare (And I have only had it a
    >>>day) I have not found a way to deal with both cases.
    >>>

    >>The Pocket PC will synchronise synchronise e-mail with only the first
    >>partnership OR with Exchange Server.
    >>
    >>The synchronisation with Exchange Server is much more reliable than with
    >>Outlook (in this case Outlook Internet, the PST based one).
    >>
    >>For the current AUTD (only valid for Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket PC
    >>Phone Edition) or simple Exchange configuration (any Windows Mobile, over
    >>Wireless LAN, GPRS via Bluetooth or via cradle) check this article:
    >>http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=4048
    >>
    >>For the Exchange SP2 (coming later this year) mechanism for AUTD (only valid
    >>for Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket PC Phone Edition) check this
    >>article:
    >>http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=4638

    > What about getting your work email through Outlook Web Access (I
    > understand there's a PDA interface) and your private through your email
    > client?

    We are an enterprise Exchange enviroment and I need the email and everything
    else form outlook for it to be an effective work tool and toy for me.

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, Jun 20, 2005
  10. Mauricio Freitas wrote:
    > "Keith" <> wrote in message
    > In article <42b55143$>, lid
    > says...
    >
    >>"Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Anyone played with one of these particularly in the MS Exchange
    >>>enviroment.
    >>>
    >>>I want to have it deal with my work mail (Exchange when docked with my
    >>>work PC) and my private mail (Outlook) So fare (And I have only had it a
    >>>day) I have not found a way to deal with both cases.
    >>>

    >>What about getting your work email through Outlook Web Access (I
    >>understand there's a PDA interface) and your private through your email
    >>client?

    > If he's running Exchange Server then an option is Outlook Mobile Access,
    > which is a low bandwidth version compatible with any browser, including WAP
    > phones. Of course this is if the Exchange Server has a port facing the
    > Internet. Same for synchronisation, anyway.

    The problem is a Fn great PIX between me and the comapny net

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, Jun 20, 2005
  11. "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > Keith wrote:
    >> In article <42b55143$>, lid
    >> says...
    >>
    >>>"Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message

    >>>The Pocket PC will synchronise synchronise e-mail with only the first
    >>>partnership OR with Exchange Server.
    >>>
    >>>The synchronisation with Exchange Server is much more reliable than with
    >>>Outlook (in this case Outlook Internet, the PST based one).
    >>>
    >>>For the current AUTD (only valid for Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket
    >>>PC Phone Edition) or simple Exchange configuration (any Windows Mobile,
    >>>over Wireless LAN, GPRS via Bluetooth or via cradle) check this article:
    >>>http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=4048
    >>>
    >>>For the Exchange SP2 (coming later this year) mechanism for AUTD (only
    >>>valid for Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket PC Phone Edition) check
    >>>this article:
    >>>http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=4638

    >> What about getting your work email through Outlook Web Access (I
    >> understand there's a PDA interface) and your private through your email
    >> client?

    > We are an enterprise Exchange enviroment and I need the email and
    > everything else form outlook for it to be an effective work tool and toy
    > for me.

    Collector, contact me late for something that can be done on this.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz

    Mauricio Freitas, Jun 20, 2005
  12. Mauricio Freitas wrote:
    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message

    >>We are an enterprise Exchange enviroment and I need the email and
    >>everything else form outlook for it to be an effective work tool and toy
    >>for me.
    >>

    > Collector, contact me late for something that can be done on this.

    Will do. but its time to head for work now so later

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, Jun 20, 2005