iPad3 samples

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by David J Taylor, May 18, 2012.

  1. David J Taylor, May 18, 2012

  2. "George Kerby" <> wrote in message
    news:CBDBCBA2.878E0%...

    > On 5/18/12 8:02 AM, in article jp5hbg$r3h$, "David J
    > Taylor"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> For your interest, just a few images from a recent outing....
    >>
    >> http://www.satsignal.eu/imaging/iPad3.htm
    >>
    >> Rather better than I was expecting.

    > Not bad. A little "noisey"..

    Thanks for your comment. I agree on the noise, but wonder whether you
    would see this on an A4 size (10-inch) print? At least you can't complain
    about the viewfinder screen being too small!

    Cheers,
    David
    David J Taylor, May 19, 2012

  3. "George Kerby" <> wrote in message
    []
    > Most likely not, on both cases! Overall, those are good examples of what
    > can
    > be done with the camera, I would say. I wonder if that would be a good
    > camera for Dudley, with his impaired vision?

    Yes, I'd wondered about that as well, although there is far less control
    than on his DSLR (or on a good P&S). Region selection of the point of
    interest (by touching the screen, setting exposure and focus region) and
    that's about it.

    David
    David J Taylor, May 19, 2012
  4. > You know there is an iPad Usenet group, don't you?

    > <comp.mobile.ipad>
    >
    > You might want to check it out.

    I'd never bothered to join, George, but I will take a look. I'm
    suspecting that the number of messages may be overwhelming!

    Cheers,
    David
    David J Taylor, May 19, 2012
  5. David J Taylor

    nospam Guest

    In article <jp8eri$938$>, David J Taylor
    <> wrote:

    > > You know there is an iPad Usenet group, don't you?
    > >
    > > <comp.mobile.ipad>
    > >
    > > You might want to check it out.

    > I'd never bothered to join, George, but I will take a look. I'm
    > suspecting that the number of messages may be overwhelming!

    it's actually fairly low traffic.
    nospam, May 19, 2012