    of a website from its IP address?

    Cheers,
    Tony

    Tony R., Sep 6, 2004

  2. Tony R.

    Argus Guest

    Not all domains info are public but there are a couple of
    site that will tell you.
    http://www.domainname.com/WhoIs.html (the one i use)
    http://www.whoisview.com/products/whoisview/ (another i
    havent tried yet)

    what is the domain you want to know about

    Argus, Sep 6, 2004

  3. Tony R.

    Andy Foster Guest

    Andy Foster, Sep 6, 2004
  4. Tony R.

    Guest Guest

    Have you tryed to use google yourself???

    Guest, Sep 6, 2004
  5. Tony R.

    SteveB Guest

    the simplest thing to do is to run tracert - usually the router names will
    identify the city they are located in.

    SteveB, Sep 6, 2004
  6. Tony R.

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    <> wrote in news:06b801c49418$26317d40
    $:

    > Have you tryed to use google yourself???

    is that a trick question?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  7. Tony R.

    Kurt Guest

    Take a look at Neotrace. The pro version is now unsupported by Mcafee (they
    bought the rights to it), but the freeware Neoworx version is still out
    there and works well.

    ....kurt

    Kurt, Sep 7, 2004
  8. Tony R.

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    <> spewed in

    > <> wrote in news:06b801c49418

    $26317d40
    > $:
    >
    >> Have you tryed to use google yourself???

    > is that a trick question?

    I did (googled, myself)....appearently I'm dead....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  9. Tony R.

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    > <> spewed in
    >
    > > <> wrote in news:06b801c49418

    > $26317d40
    > > $:
    > >
    > >> Have you tryed to use google yourself???

    > > is that a trick question?
    > >

    > I did (googled, myself)....appearently I'm dead....
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    Yeah, and I'm a New Zealand rugby player.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Sep 7, 2004
  10. Tony R.

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "molsonexpert" <> spewed in

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    >> <> spewed in
    >>
    >> > <> wrote in news:06b801c49418

    >> $26317d40
    >> > $:

    >> > is that a trick question?
    >> >

    >> I did (googled, myself)....appearently I'm dead....
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    > Yeah, and I'm a New Zealand rugby player.
    >
    > steve.

    yes but I've died repeatedly. back in 1994 and in 1872...next time I'm
    coming back as a billionaire..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  11. Tony R.

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > babbling on and on again "molsonexpert" <> spewed in
    >

    >> "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >>> babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    >>> <> spewed in

    >>> $26317d40

    >>> I did (googled, myself)....appearently I'm dead....
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Neil MCNGP #30
    >>> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    >> Yeah, and I'm a New Zealand rugby player.
    >>
    >> steve.
    >>

    > yes but I've died repeatedly. back in 1994 and in 1872...next time I'm
    > coming back as a billionaire..

    Apparently I'm a Voice-Over talent. In the midwest. Hmmmm. Who knew?

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "If you think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me tonight."

    catwalker63, Sep 8, 2004
  12. Tony R.

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again catwalker63 <> spewed
    in news:Xns955DE72D167E3catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:

    > Apparently I'm a Voice-Over talent. In the midwest. Hmmmm. Who knew?

    whose voices do you do...

    I thought you sounded kind of funny...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30