    this on a PIX and could help me with this interrogant.

    Thanks a lot. Ramiro.-

    , May 22, 2006

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    I have to apply the "ip verify reverse-path" command on the two
    interfaces of a PIX-506. Does anybody knows if this change would cause
    a down in the service ? I mean, the translation table, the uath table,
    etc.

    No Downtime in services
    It just enabled routetable lookups, hence Spoofing protection.

    I have checked the static routes but I couldnĀ“t find if there is a
    downtime applying this feature. I would thank someone who has applied

    Martin Bilgrav, May 24, 2006