    provider).

    How? do I dial the IP or something? Or can it not be done?

    Thanks

    Guest, Oct 3, 2005

  2. Guest

    Brian Guest

    On 2005-10-03, <> <> wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > I have an IP phone in my house. (A Grandstream BT102). It is plugged into
    > my router and it's internal IP is set as the DMZ
    >
    > I have the same setup in my office.
    >
    > Question. Can I phone from one phone to the other? (Without using a
    > provider).
    >

    > How? do I dial the IP or something? Or can it not be done?

    Get the IP number of both routers and the usernames on the phones. Then

    username@<IP number>

    should be successful.

    I don't know exactly how you dial this from a Grandstream BT102 but it
    would be more convenient if there was a speed dial facility.

    Brian.

    Brian, Oct 3, 2005

  3. Guest

    Martin² Guest

    I read somewhere that you just dial the IP number using '*' instead of '.' ,
    haven't tried it myself though.
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Oct 4, 2005