IP Softphone in Term Server Environment?????

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by DavidK, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. DavidK

    DavidK Guest

    Anyone know an IP Softphone that can work in a term server environment
    so I can have my remote agents connecting to the terminal services and
    all running the same application that uses the IP Softphone.

    I'm currently using the Avaya softphone but it's not supported in a
    term server environment but I've had great success with it using
    VmWare.

    I have the worlds most technically challenged remote agent who have
    been getting voice only. Now I have to data enable using call center
    app that also uses IP softphone. All agents work from home and will
    have DSL. I'm hoping to control the application by running on a term
    server and really want to find something so I don't have to load the
    IP softphone, call center application, etc... on a PC a sent to the
    agent. I just want them to use a thin client.

    Any suggestions?

    David Knollhoff

    DavidK, Apr 8, 2004