    [IP's and hops etc] with an add-on for a browser such as Firefox or if need
    be IE.

    Thanks

    NewsUser;\), Nov 13, 2005

  2. NewsUser;\)

    traveler Guest

    On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:29:47 -0000, "NewsUser;\)" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi group
    >
    >On certain sites I use SSL encryption but I've also been trying out
    >Ghostsurf which routes HTTP through as secure hub and removes personal IP's
    >etc. Is there any way to analyse HTTP connections and follow their path
    >[IP's and hops etc] with an add-on for a browser such as Firefox or if need
    >be IE.
    >
    >Thanks

    Privacy.li's news groups provider offers a detailed reverse
    traceroute, check it out:
    http://www.newshosting.com/support/util/traceroute/

    Regards,

    traveler, Nov 14, 2005

  3. NewsUser;\)

    NewsUser;\) Guest

    "traveler" <> wrote...
    "NewsUser;\)" <>> wrote:
    > >On certain sites I use SSL encryption but I've also been trying out
    > >Ghostsurf which routes HTTP through as secure hub and removes personal

    IP's
    > >etc. Is there any way to analyse HTTP connections and follow their

    path
    > >[IP's and hops etc] with an add-on for a browser such as Firefox or if

    need
    > >be IE.

    > Privacy.li's news groups provider offers a detailed reverse
    > traceroute, check it out:
    > http://www.newshosting.com/support/util/traceroute/

    Yeah useful to a point so thanks but I really wanna trace active routes. Yes
    I can see from this that I'm either behind the porxy or not but I really
    wanna know that on a connection basis and if HTTPS is secure i.e. if I run
    HTTPS hushmail via GhostSurf .. good or not?

    NewsUser;\), Nov 14, 2005
  4. NewsUser;\)

    NewsUser;) Guest

    traveler wrote:

    > On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:29:47 -0000, "NewsUser;\)" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi group
    >>
    >>On certain sites I use SSL encryption but I've also been trying out
    >>Ghostsurf which routes HTTP through as secure hub and removes personal
    >>IP's etc. Is there any way to analyse HTTP connections and follow
    >>their path [IP's and hops etc] with an add-on for a browser such as
    >>Firefox or if need be IE.
    >>
    >>Thanks

    > Privacy.li's news groups provider offers a detailed reverse traceroute,
    > check it out:
    > http://www.newshosting.com/support/util/traceroute/
    >
    > Regards,

    I asked for something that would check my SSL connection, not SPAM for
    your stupid service. The link was useless to me, and I already know all
    I need and want to know about privacy.li, so kindly leave me alone.

    Thanks

    NewsUser;), Nov 14, 2005
  5. NewsUser;\)

    traveler Guest

    On 14 Nov 2005 05:19:17 -0000, NewsUser;) wrote:

    > traveler wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:29:47 -0000, "NewsUser;\)" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi group
    >>>
    >>>On certain sites I use SSL encryption but I've also been trying out
    >>>Ghostsurf which routes HTTP through as secure hub and removes personal
    >>>IP's etc. Is there any way to analyse HTTP connections and follow
    >>>their path [IP's and hops etc] with an add-on for a browser such as
    >>>Firefox or if need be IE.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks

    >> Privacy.li's news groups provider offers a detailed reverse traceroute,
    >> check it out:
    >> http://www.newshosting.com/support/util/traceroute/
    >>
    >> Regards,

    > I asked for something that would check my SSL connection, not SPAM for
    > your stupid service. The link was useless to me, and I already know all
    > I need and want to know about privacy.li, so kindly leave me alone.
    >
    > Thanks

    Your welcome, don't ask for the time it takes to give you a reply again,
    and this isn't "my service" hope you don't find what your looking for,
    Regards

    traveler, Nov 14, 2005
  6. NewsUser;\)

    NewsUser;\) Guest

    "traveler" <> wrote
    > > I asked for something that would check my SSL connection, not SPAM for
    > > your stupid service. The link was useless to me, and I already know all
    > > I need and want to know about privacy.li, so kindly leave me alone.
    > >

    > Your welcome, don't ask for the time it takes to give you a reply again,
    > and this isn't "my service" hope you don't find what your looking for,

    You do realise of course that the above message was not from me :)

    From the header:
    Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
    It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
    Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
    remailer administrator... <>

    NewsUser;\), Nov 14, 2005
  7. traveler wrote:

    > On 14 Nov 2005 05:19:17 -0000, NewsUser;) wrote:
    >
    >> traveler wrote:

    >>> Privacy.li's news groups provider offers a detailed reverse traceroute,
    >>> check it out:
    >>> http://www.newshosting.com/support/util/traceroute/
    >>>
    >>> Regards,

    >> I asked for something that would check my SSL connection, not SPAM for
    >> your stupid service. The link was useless to me, and I already know all
    >> I need and want to know about privacy.li, so kindly leave me alone.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Your welcome, don't ask for the time it takes to give you a reply again,
    > and this isn't "my service" hope you don't find what your looking for,
    > Regards

    Sure thing shill. Everyone knows you're nothing but an Adminus puppet. Go
    peddle your snake oil somewhere else. We already know all about your lies
    and deceit.

    http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/07/the_doghouse_pr.html

    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=98278&page=2

    "privacy.li is the front of a bunch of really nasty scam artists. What you
    read there at Schneier's weblog is just the tip of the iceburg on their
    activities."

    http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20375&page=6&pp=10

    The list goes on and on and so does the list of Adminus puppets.

    Thrasher Remailer, Nov 14, 2005
  8. NewsUser;\)

    traveler Guest

    On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:49:57 -0000, "NewsUser;\)" <>
    wrote:

    >"traveler" <> wrote
    >> > I asked for something that would check my SSL connection, not SPAM for
    >> > your stupid service. The link was useless to me, and I already know all
    >> > I need and want to know about privacy.li, so kindly leave me alone.
    >> >

    >> Your welcome, don't ask for the time it takes to give you a reply again,
    >> and this isn't "my service" hope you don't find what your looking for,

    >You do realise of course that the above message was not from me :)

    Hi, my apology, I didn't look closely at the message, there's a troll
    who's taken it on himself to fake up messages and post outrite lies
    that have caused missunderstandings, some peoples kids?? I guess
    he'll do that even in this group, hope you get good info for your
    question,

    Regards,

    traveler, Nov 15, 2005