IP Phones Mac Address Vs Extension Number

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Rami AlHasan, Nov 30, 2003.

  1. Rami AlHasan

    Rami AlHasan Guest

    I am developing an IP recording system for the Cisco IPCC.

    I want to ask if there a method to do certain network command o cisco
    command that will search for the MAC Addresses of the ip phones.

    Or to query for the MAC address given the extension number of the ip
    phone.

    Or to get a list of the MAC addresses or the Ip addresses of the IP
    phones from the DHCP.

    Or any other thing that helps getting info about the mac addresses or
    ip addresses of the ip phones without entering this data manually,
    which what I am doing now and it is very tough.

    Please help.

    Rami

    Rami AlHasan, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Rami AlHasan

    Thomas Voigt Guest

    Hi all,

    (Rami AlHasan) wrote:

    >I am developing an IP recording system for the Cisco IPCC.
    >
    >I want to ask if there a method to do certain network command o cisco
    >command that will search for the MAC Addresses of the ip phones.

    Do you have a CallManager in your IPCC? (Sorry, don't know IPCC)

    If you have, you could do a sql query in the CCM's database to get the
    data.

    Let me know if this suit your needs an i'll give you the sql commands.
    (I have it @work, so no access at this time...)

    --
    Greetings from Weimar / Germany

    Thomas Voigt