    set of reason codes which the user would choose from... doable? If not,
    anything else I could use?

    Thanks

    Chu, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Chu wrote:
    > Is it possible to use IVR to display and prompt a user for input from a
    > cisco phone? I'd like to have the user dial into IVR, then have it display a
    > set of reason codes which the user would choose from... doable? If not,
    > anything else I could use?
    >
    > Thanks

    In a Cisco CM environment I would start by looking at doing something
    with the XML services. User chooses 'services' from the phone, gets an
    XML page that asks some questions (for instance account codes) and than
    initiates a call through ASP..

    Arnold

    --
    Arnold

    "I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel!"
    Ask smart questions : http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
    Arnold Ligtvoet, Jan 21, 2004