    statement?

    Hope is all clear.

    Alex.
    AM, Aug 2, 2005

  2. AM

    Robert Guest

    If you have two Internet circuits provided by different ISPs, you are
    going to need to run BGP on your router to influence your path into
    your autonomous system. HTH

    Robert
    Robert, Aug 4, 2005

  3. AM

    AM Guest

    Robert wrote:
    > If you have two Internet circuits provided by different ISPs, you are
    > going to need to run BGP on your router to influence your path into
    > your autonomous system. HTH

    But I have not an autonomous system... :(

    Maybe my question was too complicaetd.

    Alex.
    AM, Aug 4, 2005
  4. AM

    Robert Guest

    Your ISP should be able to help you get an autonomous system number
    from ARIN, or assign you a private AS number.
    Robert, Aug 5, 2005