    user go into one ip, and this port only distrabute the trafic to two
    others. When one of two ip interface down, the trafic just go to
    another automaticlly. Thank you for your help.

    bill wilson, Jan 27, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    bill wilson <> wrote:
    :Can IP failover in Cisco Switch IOS level? If I assign three IPs, the
    :user go into one ip, and this port only distrabute the trafic to two
    :eek:thers. When one of two ip interface down, the trafic just go to
    :another automaticlly. Thank you for your help.

    No, switches don't know anything about IPs other than for management
    purposes (and some do igmp snooping.)

    You might be able to do it on some software versions of some routers.

    --
    Live it up, rip it up, why so lazy?
    Give it out, dish it out, let's go crazy, yeah!

    Walter Roberson, Jan 27, 2004