IP Centrex / Hosted IP

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by David Greenfield, Nov 13, 2003.

  1. Hi all,

    I'm writing Network Magazine's cover story on the choice between IP
    Centrex and IP PBXes and was looking to speak with network managers
    with first hand experience with IP Centrex.

    The vendor community is (and increasingly over the next year) blitzing
    all of us with marketing materials on the strength of hosted IP
    solutions. Like any marketing campaighn there's bound to be some truth
    -- and scads of lies. Sharing first-hand observations you may have
    will help all of us sort through the hype.

    So if you've deployed IP Centrex or evaluated the technology and don't
    mind sharing your observations, I would certainly like to hear them.
    All comments are assumed confidential unless you stipulate otherwise
    and even then your name, company reference, and data referecing your
    company or person will be scrubbed. You know that's going to be the
    case bec otherwise with this email you could land my butt in my
    editor's garbage bin!

    Look forward to hearing from you,

    David Greenfield
    International Technology Editor
    Network Magazine
    v 1-516-620--0622
    e:
    IM: NetMagDave (on AIM, Yahoo, and Hotmail)

    David Greenfield, Nov 13, 2003