    has been changed to
    We all Live in a "Yellow Submarine"

    DUH

    yellow submarine, Oct 2, 2003

  2. yellow submarine

    bb3 Guest

    "yellow submarine" < want no spam>
    wrote in message
    news:m6%eb.8998$...

    > If you would like to know what your IP address is (for games, online

    things,

    www.gemtree.com.
    > You can find the details at http://www.gemtree.com/prog_com.htm . It

    is in
    > english. Thank you. Yellow submarine
    > --
    > Do the Dew - Dewman
    > has been changed to
    > We all Live in a "Yellow Submarine"
    >
    > DUH

    Do NOT post binaries to a non-binary news group. *Especially*
    executable files (if that's what it is).

    bb3, Oct 2, 2003

  3. We all know that bb3 () screamed at the top of
    his lungs:
    > "yellow submarine" < want no spam>
    > wrote in message
    >>
    >> If you would like to know what your IP address is (for games, online
    >> things, etc) download the attachment. It is freeware, downladed off
    >> www.gemtree.com. You can find the details at
    >> http://www.gemtree.com/prog_com.htm . It is in english. Thank you.
    >> Yellow submarine --
    >> Do the Dew - Dewman
    >> has been changed to
    >> We all Live in a "Yellow Submarine"
    >>
    >> DUH
    >>

    > Do NOT post binaries to a non-binary news group. *Especially*
    > executable files (if that's what it is).

    who are you?

    yellow submarine, Oct 2, 2003
  4. yellow submarine

    wrote in message
    > We all know that bb3 () screamed at the top of
    > his lungs:
    > > "yellow submarine" < want no spam>
    > > wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> If you would like to know what your IP address is (for games,

    online
    > >> things, etc) download the attachment. It is freeware, downladed off
    > >> www.gemtree.com. You can find the details at
    > >> http://www.gemtree.com/prog_com.htm . It is in english. Thank you.
    > >> Yellow submarine --
    > >> Do the Dew - Dewman
    > >> has been changed to
    > >> We all Live in a "Yellow Submarine"
    > >>
    > >> DUH
    > >>

    > > Do NOT post binaries to a non-binary news group. *Especially*
    > > executable files (if that's what it is).

    > who are you?
    >
    > --
    > Do the Dew - Dewman
    > has been changed to
    > We all Live in a "Yellow Submarine"
    >
    > DUH

    Since you seem to be new, I'm trying to help you out by letting you know
    the basic "netiquette" of newsgroups, and be relatively nice about it at
    the same time. Others won't be.

    bb3, Oct 2, 2003
  5. We all know that bb3 () screamed at the top of
    his lungs:
    > "yellow submarine" < want no spam>
    > wrote in message
    >> We all know that bb3 () screamed at the top
    >> of his lungs:
    >>> "yellow submarine" < want no spam>
    >>> wrote in message

    >>> Do NOT post binaries to a non-binary news group. *Especially*
    >>> executable files (if that's what it is).

    >> who are you?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Do the Dew - Dewman
    >> has been changed to
    >> We all Live in a "Yellow Submarine"
    >>
    >> DUH
    >>

    > Since you seem to be new, I'm trying to help you out by letting you
    > know the basic "netiquette" of newsgroups, and be relatively nice
    > about it at the same time. Others won't be.

    ok, thank you for your help, i don't mean to be mean at all, if i am.

    yellow submarine, Oct 2, 2003
  6. yellow submarine

    Harrison Guest

    Depending on your OS, there are plenty of ways to tell what your IP is
    with the tools already present in Windows.

    Windows 95, 98, and ME - Start, Run, type winipcfg, hit Enter
    Windows 2000 and XP - Click Start, Run, type cmd, then hit Enter.
    You'll get a DOS-based window, and at the command prompt type ipconfig
    and hit Enter.
    Variation - use the /all switch to see more details

    If you're computer is set to show an icon when it's connected, then
    you can click the icon and then go to the Support tab. From there, you
    can click Details and get everything you could possibly need regarding
    your connection.

    Harrison, Oct 2, 2003
  7. yellow submarine

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 16:09:08 -0400, Harrison
    <> scribbled:

    >Depending on your OS, there are plenty of ways to tell what your IP is
    >with the tools already present in Windows.
    >
    >Windows 95, 98, and ME - Start, Run, type winipcfg, hit Enter
    >Windows 2000 and XP - Click Start, Run, type cmd, then hit Enter.

    Windows 98se also supports the command line IPCONFIG.

    --

    Exxy is my hero!

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 2, 2003
  8. yellow submarine

    Richard Guest

    yellow wrote:

    > If you would like to know what your IP address is (for games, online
    > things,
    > etc) download the attachment. It is freeware, downladed off
    > www.gemtree.com.
    > You can find the details at http://www.gemtree.com/prog_com.htm . It
    > is in
    > english. Thank you. Yellow submarine
    > --
    > Do the Dew - Dewman
    > has been changed to
    > We all Live in a "Yellow Submarine"

    > DUH

    Most operating systems already have a method of determining your IP.
    This program, and a zillion others have been written to rip off stupid
    people who refuse to learn how their machine works.
    Many questions asked in this group can be answered by the poster themselves
    if they'd bother to do a little investigating, but they'd rather have
    someone else do the work for them.
    It's a wonder how some people manage to get online.

    Richard, Oct 2, 2003
  9. yellow submarine

    Harrison Guest

    >It's a wonder how some people manage to get online.

    Insert disk provided by your ISP....

    Harrison, Oct 2, 2003
  10. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:m6%eb.8998$,
    yellow submarine < want no spam> typed
    || If you would like to know what your IP address is (for games, online
    || things, etc) download the attachment. It is freeware, downladed off
    || www.gemtree.com. You can find the details at
    || http://www.gemtree.com/prog_com.htm . It is in english. Thank you.
    || Yellow submarine --
    || Do the Dew - Dewman
    || has been changed to
    || We all Live in a "Yellow Submarine"
    || DUH

    Or you could type ipconfig into a DOS box

    Robert de Brus, Oct 3, 2003
  11. yellow submarine

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Or you can just go here www.whatismyip.com Do not post binaries to this NG
    and an exe is the worse kind.

    pcbutts1, Oct 3, 2003
  12. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:s84fb.11570$,
    pcbutts1 <> typed
    || Or you can just go here www.whatismyip.com Do not post binaries to

    Except that it doesn't necesserily give you your correct IP, it only give
    you the IP *it* sees.

    Robert de Brus, Oct 3, 2003
  13. yellow submarine

    Juan Pérez Guest

    NO ATTACHMENTS NO ATTACHMENTS NO ATTACHMENTS NO ATTACHMENTS NO
    ATTACHMENTS NO ATTACHMENTS
    Clear enough?

    In news:eek:c%eb.9003$,

    Juan Pérez, Oct 3, 2003
  14. yellow submarine

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Robert de Brus said:

    > In news:s84fb.11570$,
    > pcbutts1 <> typed
    >>> Or you can just go here www.whatismyip.com Do not post binaries to

    > Except that it doesn't necesserily give you your correct IP, it only give
    > you the IP *it* sees.

    Give ?
    Stop playing with the pc's at lunch time and got get extra spelling lessons.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 3, 2003
  15. While in the shower, Juan Pérez (juan234@.5678.spaz.spa) sang:
    > NO ATTACHMENTS NO ATTACHMENTS NO ATTACHMENTS NO ATTACHMENTS NO
    > ATTACHMENTS NO ATTACHMENTS
    > Clear enough?
    >
    > In news:eek:c%eb.9003$,
    > yellow submarine < want no spam>
    > typed:
    >> In the post m6%eb.8998$, we
    >> all know that yellow submarine (
    >> want no spam) screamed at the top of his lungs:
    >>> If you would like to know what your IP address is (for games, online
    >>> things, etc) download the attachment. It is freeware, downladed off
    >>> www.gemtree.com. You can find the details at
    >>> http://www.gemtree.com/prog_com.htm . It is in english. Thank you.
    >>> Yellow submarine

    >> oops, missed the attachment. here it is (hopefully).

    --
    "There are some geeks in this world.
    Luckilly for me, I'm not one of them."

    yellow submarine©, Oct 3, 2003