    classes of IP addresses and their translation into binaries for the exam.

    Thanks.

    Steve
    SteveH, Mar 10, 2009

  2. SteveH

    liveup Guest

    Hey Steve,

    You need to have a good grasp of IP addresses and their classes for the
    MCDST though it is not like you're going for the CCNA. Mostly you'd need to
    know in which class the IP resides and what subnet it uses. Usually MCDST
    would be more on classful subnets rather then classless however.

    Thanks and regards,
    Darrell

    liveup, Apr 25, 2009