    connection to the server" or "the name of the printer is invalid" or "you do
    not have access to this folder, contact the system administrator". PLEASE
    HELP!
    =?Utf-8?B?SmFyZWQ=?=, Mar 27, 2005

  2. All the computers need to have different IP addresses, so don't change them.
    Try www.practicallynetworked.com for help in troubleshooting. You must share
    the printer & files first and then install the printer drivers on each
    computer. When installing the printer use the Browse button to find it on the
    network.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyeQ==?=, Mar 28, 2005

  3. I did use the browse button, but every time I try It, it will say either "the
    network server cannot be contacted" or " the device may have been
    disconnected from the network." I am not sure what may be wrong.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFyZWQ=?=, Mar 28, 2005