    cIDR 20 pages with MS word and other 20 pages power point presention
    plus Tutorials (PDF’s and other documentation used), given >=5M
    informations i need it in 10days plz write me bac
    our, Dec 24, 2005

  2. our

    Kurt Guest

    Better get busy!

    Kurt, Dec 24, 2005

  3. our

    T-Bone Guest

    "our" <> wrote
    > hy all i really need a full project for IP Address and subnet mask and
    > cIDR 20 pages with MS word and other 20 pages power point presention
    > plus Tutorials (PDF’s and other documentation used), given >=5MB
    > informations i need it in 10days plz write me back

    Well at least you have the holidays to work on it.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Dec 24, 2005
  4. our

    Neil Guest

    did you hear lid (our) say in news:2k1rf.269938$6T2.104684
    @fe01.news.easynews.com:

    > hy all i really need a full project for IP Address and subnet mask and
    > cIDR 20 pages with MS word and other 20 pages power point presention
    > plus Tutorials (PDF’s and other documentation used), given >=5MB
    > informations i need it in 10days plz write me back

    is it just me or am I having an odd sense of vous ja de here...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If a tree fell on a florist, would he make a sound?
    Neil, Dec 24, 2005
  5. our

    Kurt Guest

    That's a French soup, right?