    access them.

    Anyone knows if they are really implemented and if so which
    platform/IOS version?

    Bjoern A. Zeeb, Aug 21, 2005

  2. In article <de9jrs$2oof$>,
    Bjoern A. Zeeb </dev/> wrote:
    :CISCO-IP-STAT-MIB defines Counter64 values for
    :ip accounting mac-address but unfortunately I cannot
    :access them.

    :Anyone knows if they are really implemented and if so which
    :platform/IOS version?

    Material that has gone by previously on this newsgroup suggests
    that they are implemented on at least some platforms, but require
    SNMPv3 .
    --
    "Never install telephone wiring during a lightning storm." -- Linksys

    Walter Roberson, Aug 21, 2005