    on my router and accidently confirmed erasing the flash like an idiot. My
    router didn't come with a copy of the IOS. Can someone send me a copy of
    12.1(T) or 12.2(T) or let me know where I can get these? Thank you

    ctech, Nov 20, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    ctech <> wrote:
    :Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the IOS? I was typing too quickly
    :eek:n my router and accidently confirmed erasing the flash like an idiot. My
    :router didn't come with a copy of the IOS. Can someone send me a copy of
    :12.1(T) or 12.2(T) or let me know where I can get these? Thank you

    There's probably a hundred variations on each of those, depending on
    the exact platform and feature set.

    > My router didn't come with a copy of the IOS.

    Then you probably don't have a valid license to use IOS. Not much
    we can legally do.
    --
    "Mathematics? I speak it like a native." -- Spike Milligan

    Walter Roberson, Nov 20, 2003

  3. ctech

    Guest

    Which platform do you use ?

    Regards,

    Piotr Derda

    >Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the IOS? I was typing too

    quickly
    >on my router and accidently confirmed erasing the flash like an idiot. My
    >router didn't come with a copy of the IOS. Can someone send me a copy of
    >12.1(T) or 12.2(T) or let me know where I can get these? Thank you

    , Nov 20, 2003
  4. On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:02:56 -0500, "ctech" <> wrote:

    >12.1(T) or 12.2(T)

    Watch out. This IOS is buggy. May crash after typing "show run".

    cheers,
    roland

    Roland Drabek, Nov 21, 2003