    mention CISCO 1811/K9 to work with SDM but 184x. On the other hand, the K9
    router prompted me to update to 12.4.(6)T when using SDM.

    Should I have let SDM update the IOS? how about the new vulnerability patch?
    gg, Jan 26, 2007

  2. www.BradReese.Com, Jan 27, 2007

  3. gg

    Guest

    On 27 Jan, 00:37, "www.BradReese.Com" <> wrote:
    > You may wish to investigate the Cisco IOS Reference Guide:
    >
    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1828/products_white...
    >
    > Cisco IOS Software Selector:
    >
    > http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/ISTMAIN/servlet/index
    >
    > and Cisco IOS Upgrade Planner:
    >
    > http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Iosplanner/Planner-tool/iosplan...
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Brad Reese
    > Cisco Resumeshttp://www.bradreese.com/cisco-resumes.htm

    It is relatively rare to find weird incompatibilities. With
    something like an 1841 I may not bother to check unless
    it was countries away.

    Saying that however I am not really at all familiar with the SDM.

    If at all possible you should avoid the "T" release and
    stick with the mainline, say, 12.4(12) or 12.4(10)b.

    Just arrange it so that you can go back in the event
    of problems.

    Look at other related thread that I posted to minutes ago.
    , Jan 28, 2007