    ....something that includes a web based configuration something-or-another?

    Thanks,
    John
    J R, Dec 7, 2003

  2. J R

    PES Guest

    As far as I can tell there are about 40 different versions of the IOS for
    the 806. Additionally, each release has 5 functionality levels (Ip, IP/fw
    ....). All have a integrated http interface however all are very limited.
    As far as I know there is no version that has a web interface that you can
    easily configure the router from scratch like most consumer (Linksys, DLink,
    etc) routers.

    PES, Dec 7, 2003

  3. "J R" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a special IOS version for the 806?
    > ...something that includes a web based configuration something-or-another?

    Sounds like you are asking about CRWS.
    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/nemnsw/rtwbto20/index.shtml

    It works by having additional files in flash that push a javascript
    configurator to a web browser. Do you just need those files?
    Phillip Remaker, Dec 7, 2003