    proprietary procedures?

    --
    -Ivan.

    Ivan Ostreš, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Ivan Ostreš

    Guest

    Check out Cisco's safe harbor releases and testing procedures on CCO
    BTW what IOS version are you considering using ?

    , Jan 28, 2005

  3. Ivan Ostreš

    Hansang Bae Guest

    Ivan Ostre wrote:
    > We're starting to test IOS that will be deployed in 150+ routers
    > network (that is really big one, maybe the biggest in my small
    > country) so we could be sure that it will perform as expected.
    >
    > Are there any available procedures about testing IOS for production
    > envirnoment or every company that actually is doing this have it's
    > own proprietary procedures?

    Every probably has their own procedures. But ask you Cisco SEs if you
    can get a copy of Safe Harbor, HTTS/AES, or FTL testing procedures.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jan 29, 2005