IOS H323 Gateway Configuration to POTS (PSTN)

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Brian Adams, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. Brian Adams

    Brian Adams Guest

    Greetings.

    I have the following Config

    Cisco CallManager 4.1(3)sr3
    Cisco Unity 4.2.1
    Cisco 2811 Voice Bundle w/VIC2-4FXO running 12.4(6)T Advanced IP
    Services

    The 4 FXO ports on the 2811 are connected directly to the PSTN
    (US/Verizon)

    My issue is as follows:

    Everything works very well with MGCP, but we have a requirement now for
    inbound Caller-ID on these FXO ports and need to move to H.323 as I
    understand it to make caller-id work.

    I have toyed with most of the sample configs on CCO to no avail.

    Does anyone have a working config for an IOS/H323 gateway over FXO
    ports?

    Thanks in advance for the assistance and have a great day!

    Sincerely,
    Brian E. Adams,
    Technical Architect

    MCSA:Messaging (Ex2000)
    MCSE+I (NT4)
    MCSE:Security (Win2000/Win2003)
    MCAD (VS.NET)
    MCSD (VS6/VS.NET)
    MCDBA (SQL 2000)
    CCNP
    CSE

    PlanetEd Technologies, LLC

    Brian Adams, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Brian Adams

    ihernandez81

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    IOS H323 Gateway on POTS CCM 4.1.3 using FXO

    Were you able to find a solution to this? I'm working on a very similar problem. I can make calls outbound using the FXO port but can't recieve a call in from POTS to an IP phone on CCM???

    ihernandez81, Mar 11, 2010