    hello,

    where i can get the IOS. the one in flash is demaged!

    thanks
    haka, Oct 29, 2003

  2. haka

    Val Guest

    Well not tryin to mock you or anything like that..
    but www.cisco.com would be the first place that pops to mind.
    However, you'll need a CCO login.

    Val, Oct 30, 2003

  3. haka

    haka Guest

    I haven´t a CCO login.
    Is there anyone who can send me an IOS Image for the 806?
    It´s not difficult to copy the flash to a file.

    regards

    haka, Oct 31, 2003
  4. haka

    Rod Dorman Guest

    In article <3fa26f99$0$14725$-online.net>,
    haka <> wrote:
    >I haven´t a CCO login.
    >Is there anyone who can send me an IOS Image for the 806?

    Legally? Yes, Cisco or one of their authorized distributers.

    --
    -- Rod --
    rodd(at)polylogics(dot)com
    Rod Dorman, Oct 31, 2003