    what do i have to do to gain access to Cisco's IOS download page?

    Regards,

    Andre
    Andre, May 16, 2008

  2. Andre <> writes:
    >what do i have to do to gain access to Cisco's IOS download page?

    Register a CCO account. Purchase Smartnet maintenance for your cisco device.
    Go to your Profile setting, and Edit your Additional Access to tie
    your Smartnet contract to your CCO account. Wait for them to review,
    and then you'll have access.
    Doug McIntyre, May 16, 2008

  3. Andre

    pcb1962 Guest

    > what do i have to do to gain access to Cisco's IOS download page?

    Pay them lots of money
    pcb1962, May 20, 2008
  4. Andre

    Andre Guest

    On 16 Mai, 19:32, Doug McIntyre <> wrote:
    > Andre <> writes:
    > >what do i have to do to gain access to Cisco's IOS download page?

    > Register a CCO account. Purchase Smartnet maintenance for your cisco device.
    > Go to your Profile setting, and Edit your Additional Access to tie
    > your Smartnet contract to your CCO account. Wait for them to review,
    > and then you'll have access.

    Very helpful answer. Thanks

    Andre
    Andre, May 21, 2008
  5. Andre

    Andre Guest

    On 20 Mai, 13:09, pcb1962 <> wrote:
    > > what do i have to do to gain access to Cisco's IOS download page?

    > Pay them lots of money

    Not realy. I'm using an Cisco 877 and 45 euro per anno for a smartnet
    contract doesn't seem to much to me.
    Andre, May 21, 2008
  6. Andre

    pcb1962 Guest

    On May 21, 12:06 pm, Andre <> wrote:
    > On 20 Mai, 13:09, pcb1962 <> wrote:
    >
    > > > what do i have to do to gain access to Cisco's IOS download page?

    > > Pay them lots of money

    > Not realy. I'm using an Cisco 877 and 45 euro per anno for a smartnet
    > contract doesn't seem to much to me.

    You're right, that's very reasonable.
    When I looked into upgrading my 3725 to 12.4 the price was rather
    higher.
    pcb1962, May 21, 2008
  7. pcb1962 wrote:

    >You're right, that's very reasonable.
    >When I looked into upgrading my 3725 to 12.4 the price was rather
    >higher.

    If you were enquiring about the price for a software upgrade, it may have been
    rather higher than a contract.

    Smartnet lists at
    CON-SNT-3725 8x5xNBD Svc, Cisco 3725 2 slot Appl.Svs Rtr N/A $1,120
    as the basic - bear in mind you get TAC and hardware support as well.

    IOS prices when bought with the router for various versions are:
    S372AESK9-12401 Cisco 3725 Ser IOS ADVANCED ENTERPRISE SERVICES C $3,500
    S372AISK9-12401 Cisco 3725 Ser IOS ADVANCED IP SERVICES C $2,500
    S372ASK9-12401 Cisco 3725 Ser IOS ADVANCED SECURITY C $1,500
    S372AVSK9-12401 Cisco 3725 Ser IOS INT VOICE/VIDEO GK, IPIPGW, TDMIP GW AES C
    $8,000
    S372EB-12401 Cisco 3725 Ser IOS ENTERPRISE BASE W/O CRYPTO C $0
    S372ESK9-12401 Cisco 3725 Ser IOS ENTERPRISE SERVICES C $2,000
    S372IPB-12401 Cisco 3725 Ser IOS IP BASE W/O CRYPTO C $0
    S372IPV-12401 Cisco 3725 Ser IOS IP VOICE W/O CRYPTO C $700
    S372IVS-12401 Cisco 3725 Ser IOS INT VOICE/VIDEO GK, IPIP GW, TDMIP GWC
    $5,000
    S372SNAK9-12401 Cisco 3725 ADVANCED ENTERPRISE SERVICES WITH SNASWITCHING C
    $5,000
    S372SPSK9-12401 Cisco 3725 Ser IOS SP SERVICES C $1,000

    Bought separately, they look around $300 higher. Smartnet does not cover
    changes in feature sets, so if you wanted to g IPBase to adv ent, you would
    still have to buy.
    --
    Paul Matthews CCIE #4063
    Please post questions to the NG, NOT by e-mail.
    Paul Matthews, May 23, 2008