    Hi, is there an e-book this the IOS cisco command line?
    Where can I found the command of IOS?

    Thanks, Izzio
    Izzio, Oct 31, 2003

  2. In article <bnt8av$p8b$>,
    Izzio <> wrote:
    :Hi, is there an e-book this the IOS cisco command line?
    :Where can I found the command of IOS?

    IOS is *big*. And it has changed noticably over time.

    Start here:

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/

    For example, the

    Cisco IOS Configuration Fundamentals and Network Management
    Configuration Guide, Release 12.3 is at
    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123cgcr/cfun_vcg.htm
    Walter Roberson, Oct 31, 2003

  3. In article <bnt8av$p8b$>,