    didn't seem to believe that I had 12.2 on my shelf... :(

    Dan Lanciani
    ddl@danlan.*com

    Dan Lanciani, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Dan Lanciani

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <>, ddl@danlan.*com says...
    > Anybody know if the IOS 12.3 manual set exists in printed form? I've been
    > waiting for a part number to show up in the upgrade agent's documentation
    > list, but it's been quite a while. I called customer service, but they
    > didn't know and had me open a case with technical support. The person who
    > called back had never seen a printed manual set for any version of IOS and
    > didn't seem to believe that I had 12.2 on my shelf... :(

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/es_inpck/pdi.htm

    Once by accident, my coworker ordered 200+ manuals. It all showed up
    much to his chagrin.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Dan Lanciani

    Dan Lanciani Guest

    In article <>, (Hansang Bae) writes:
    | In article <>, ddl@danlan.*com says...
    | > Anybody know if the IOS 12.3 manual set exists in printed form? I've been
    | > waiting for a part number to show up in the upgrade agent's documentation
    | > list, but it's been quite a while. I called customer service, but they
    | > didn't know and had me open a case with technical support. The person who
    | > called back had never seen a printed manual set for any version of IOS and
    | > didn't seem to believe that I had 12.2 on my shelf... :(
    |

    | http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/es_inpck/pdi.htm

    That list stops with 12.2 as well. And the obvious search (DOC-SRIOS12.3=)
    finds nothing. Should I conclude that there is no printed 12.3 manual set?

    Dan Lanciani
    ddl@danlan.*com

    Dan Lanciani, Jun 17, 2004
  4. Dan Lanciani

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <>, ddl@danlan.*com says...> That
    list stops with 12.2 as well. And the obvious search (DOC-SRIOS12.3=)
    > finds nothing. Should I conclude that there is no printed 12.3 manual set?

    Ooops. Didn't see that you already went to the link. Perhaps they're
    just behind a bit?

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jun 19, 2004