    Anyone know a shop/firm that could copy a 100Mb zip disk onto CD for me ?
    Prefer Christchurch, but will happily cover postage anywhere in NZ.

    Thx
    Chatterley, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Chatterley

    Tony Guest

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:18:24 +1200, "Chatterley" <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Anyone know a shop/firm that could copy a 100Mb zip disk onto CD for me ?
    >Prefer Christchurch, but will happily cover postage anywhere in NZ.
    >
    >Thx

    I can
    Tony, Jun 28, 2005

  3. Chatterley

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Chatterley wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Anyone know a shop/firm that could copy a 100Mb zip disk onto CD for
    > me ? Prefer Christchurch, but will happily cover postage anywhere in
    > NZ.

    When my Zip drive developed the 'click of death' I took all five disks I had
    into the local mom'n'pop PC shop and they put 'em on a CD for me for $20.
    That was back when blank CDs cost in excess of $5 each and CD writers were
    $500+. By contrast the (IDE internal) Zip drive only cost me $370. Biggest
    waste of money I've ever had with PC gear.

    If your return email is valid maybe someone here with a Zip drive will offer
    to do it for you.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Jun 28, 2005
  4. Chatterley

    Mercury Guest

    Let me know your email address & I'll supply you with an email to send the
    files to. I can the write a CD for you and get it to you in CHCH say Friday
    or Saturday...

    Is that any good?
    I don't have a zip drive... but would be happy to write a couple of CD's for
    naught.

    Mercury, Jun 28, 2005
  5. Chatterley

    Chatterley Guest

    "Mercury" <> wrote in message
    > Let me know your email address & I'll supply you with an email to send the
    > files to. I can the write a CD for you and get it to you in CHCH say
    > Friday or Saturday...
    >
    > Is that any good?
    > I don't have a zip drive... but would be happy to write a couple of CD's
    > for naught.

    Thx
    I can write CDs ok
    I don't have a zip drive to access the disk in the first place.
    cheers

    Chatterley, Jun 28, 2005
  6. Chatterley

    Chatterley Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:18:24 +1200, "Chatterley" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi
    >>
    >>Anyone know a shop/firm that could copy a 100Mb zip disk onto CD for me ?
    >>Prefer Christchurch, but will happily cover postage anywhere in NZ.
    >>
    >>Thx
    >>

    > I can

    email me please at:
    alphabet_carinae@xtra .co.nz (remove the bet)

    no rush
    cheers
    Chatterley, Jun 28, 2005
  7. Chatterley

    SteveM Guest

    "Chatterley" <> wrote in

    > Hi
    >
    > Anyone know a shop/firm that could copy a 100Mb zip disk onto CD for me ?
    > Prefer Christchurch, but will happily cover postage anywhere in NZ.
    >
    > Thx

    I can help, but am in Auckland. If you have no other luck contact me
    sdmcc at ihug co nz

    SteveM
    SteveM, Jun 28, 2005
  8. In article <>,
    "~misfit~" <> wrote:

    >Chatterley wrote:
    >>
    >> Anyone know a shop/firm that could copy a 100Mb zip disk onto CD for
    >> me ? Prefer Christchurch, but will happily cover postage anywhere in
    >> NZ.

    >If your return email is valid maybe someone here with a Zip drive will offer
    >to do it for you.

    I have a 100MB Zip drive.
    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Jun 29, 2005
  9. On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:18:24 +1200, "Chatterley" <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Anyone know a shop/firm that could copy a 100Mb zip disk onto CD for me ?
    >Prefer Christchurch, but will happily cover postage anywhere in NZ.
    >
    >Thx

    Hi lady chatterly :)
    Do you read minds?
    i was just getting on to ask the same question but i live in the
    Auckland area.

    Hi SteveM i see your reply and that you live in Auckland could you do
    the same for me?

    "Any sufficiently advanced political correctness is indistinguishable from irony." - Erik Naggum
    Robin Halligan, Jul 1, 2005
  10. Chatterley

    Technigal Guest

    Hi Robin

    Not sure if you remember me but it's Mel(shorty) here.

    If I think it's who I think it is then we were @ tech in wangaz
    together.

    Anyway just thought I'd drop in and say hello
    Technigal, Jul 5, 2005
  11. Chatterley

    Technigal Guest

    Hi Robin

    Not sure if you remember me but it's Mel(stretch) here.

    Technigal, Jul 5, 2005