Iomega Zip 250 Drive

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rob, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    I have an Iomega 250 Portable Zip Drive and when I right click on the icon
    on the desktop I get the message

    io Rdy UL

    Error Loading Resource dLL

    Any ideas what this means? It will read my disk every so often but not all
    the time!! But there is nothing wrong with the disks cos they work on other
    machines!!!

    Im running windows XP Home

    --

    Thanks in Advance