    Thanks.
    -tatsumi

    , Feb 9, 2009

  2. ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs wrote:
    > Hi, all.
    > I'm looking for an invite for TheBox.bz
    > Can anyone send me an invite? I really need it---
    > Might you have an invite to share?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > -tatsumi

    Tell me more about yourself...

    Where do you live?
    Why is this apparently your first post to nz.comp?
    Do you have proof that you are capable of keeping a good ratio on a private
    tracker?
    Why do you "need it"?

    I'm sure that you're aware that if a member of TheBox.biz invites someone
    they can be held responsible for the invitee's behavior/ratio?
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Feb 9, 2009

  3. Richard Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi, all.
    > I'm looking for an invite for TheBox.bz
    > Can anyone send me an invite? I really need it---
    > Might you have an invite to share?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > -tatsumi

    With a random on a newsgroup they never post to - not a chance.
    Richard, Feb 9, 2009