invitation to join Window_Vista google group

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by kalpesh, Jun 27, 2007.

  1. kalpesh

    kalpesh Guest

    I am developing virtual printer driver In window vista operation
    system which run under spooler service.

    Now i want Process List of currnt login user from my this printer
    driver
    Or
    we can say that i want Process list of current login user from window
    service
    i got the current user session id from WTSGetActiveConsoleSessionId()
    API
    now how can i get the process list of this active session my Window
    serivice i got idea
    that using WTSQuerySessionInformation get the application name running
    user session
    but i dont know how to use this function help me.

    Any comments are welcome..
    Kalpesh.

    kalpesh, Jun 27, 2007