    Can someone pls send me an invite to bitme.org. I can offer demonoid and iptorrents invites. my email is thasekioglu.
    my email is
    thasekioglu at hotmail dot com

    pursuer, Dec 29, 2009

  2. Consultant_hun

    invitationneeded

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hello

    Hello there guys,
    I would like to ask for an invitation to BitMe.org too.
    I can trade for Demonoid.com invitation if needed.
    Please e-mail me at: Studentas.Lt at gmail dot com

    Thanks in advance!!!

    invitationneeded, Mar 13, 2010

  3. Consultant_hun

    dskrys

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi

    Hi, I am also looking for bitme invite plz. I have torrentech invite to trade for any music lovers out there.

    contact me at my email dstyle_krys(at)hotmail.com if interested, thanks in advance.

    dskrys, Jul 20, 2010
  4. Consultant_hun

    kashtan

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi, I am looking for bitme invite plz.
    I have demonoid invite to exchage to bitme invite
    kejten[]gmail.com

    kashtan, Jul 28, 2010
  5. Consultant_hun

    nickomv

    Joined:
    May 31, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,
    I have just started my masters and would love to have a bitme.org invitation. I can swap for a Torrent Leech invitation!
    Thanks!

    nickomv, May 31, 2011
  6. Consultant_hun

    cactus

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Hello,
    I search someone who can send me invitation for bitme.org.
    My email: michel.aurelien@gmail.com
    I have seedbox so i seed .
    Thank you

    cactus, Aug 28, 2012
  7. Consultant_hun

    meeelak

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
    meeelak, Sep 1, 2012
  8. Consultant_hun

    acekel12

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    please help

    would anyone please send me an invite to bitme.org please im desperate since they closed demonoide..cheers :listen:

    acekel1 @ yahoo.com.au

    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
    acekel12, Dec 11, 2012