invitation for BITME.ORG wanted

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant_hun, Nov 27, 2008.

  1. my account for bitme.org has expired.
    please send invitation for bitme.org membership

    Consultant_hun, Nov 27, 2008

  2. Consultant_hun

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >my account for bitme.org has expired.
    >please send invitation for bitme.org membership

    OK

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2008

  3. Consultant_hun

    Luciani Guest

    Can i get one too?, please i'm desperately trying to learn flame. :D

    Luciani, Dec 18, 2008
  4. Consultant_hun

    nabilalk

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    I have Demonoid & LecchersLair invites to trade

    Hi, I'm looking for a bitme.org invite as well. If you have any, please PM me or post on here. I have Demonoid and Leecherslair invitations to trade.

    -nka

    nabilalk, Jan 13, 2009
  5. you are not my hun

    news.microsoft.com, Feb 9, 2009
  6. Consultant_hun

    nabilalk

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Huh? Not sure what you are referring to there.

    nabilalk, Feb 9, 2009
  7. Consultant_hun

    YxSExY

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    can someone please invite me to bitme.org :-(

    jeevan_chodu at yahoo

    YxSExY, Mar 6, 2009
  8. Consultant_hun

    green.blueslike

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    please send one to please send one to green.blueslike at gmail.com

    green.blueslike, Mar 7, 2009
  9. Consultant_hun

    DJHush

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    If it's possible, I would like an invite to bitme.org too.

    DJ Bag Owns you at yahoo . com

    DJHush, Mar 13, 2009
  10. Consultant_hun

    rockwill

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    If it's possible, I also would like an invite to bitme.org too

    my email rockwill88 at ymail.com

    thank you very much for the help

    rockwill, Mar 16, 2009
  11. Consultant_hun

    glompos21

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    can you send me a invite??
    I locking for 2 months for a invite
    Please send to airsoftcrete at gmail dot com
    My uTorrent statistics (only from public trackers)
    hxxp://img14.imagehosting.gr/out.php/i585087_11.jpg

    glompos21, Apr 30, 2009
  12. Consultant_hun

    gregorescu

    Joined:
    May 7, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi I wold also like an invitation to bitme.org
    I previousely owned an account on docs.torrents.ro but unfortunately this site went offline. My account there had (down : 448 GB, up: 1.98 TB)
    If someone could give an invitation at me_nd_just_me at yahoo dot com i can trade invitations from demonoid.com

    gregorescu, May 7, 2009
  13. Consultant_hun

    Kid_Niki

    Joined:
    May 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm in need of an invitation to bitme.org. Hoping to find some m e-learning stuff. Thank you.
    jfeyers at yahoo dot com

    Kid_Niki, May 22, 2009
  14. Consultant_hun

    bookworm

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    If possible, I'd like one too. I love books!

    Please send invite to: bookwormrus at gmail.com

    Thanks much!

    bookworm, Jun 7, 2009
  15. Consultant_hun

    saturn696

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Looking for invitation too

    Hey Guys! ;) Hi...

    Well sorry for asking the same thing, but Im looking for one in vitation to Bitme for a long time, I lost my acount several years ago...
    And now I really need update my tutorials I have a lot...
    So anyone could Help? send me a mail to me in yahoo.com
    Thanks!

    saturn696, Jun 13, 2009
  16. Consultant_hun

    tarbucndge

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Looking for an invitation please!

    Could anyone invite me to bitme please, I have torrentleech invitation to trade! email me nhtrung at emailvn dot net.

    tarbucndge, Jun 14, 2009
  17. Consultant_hun

    nc3b

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hello

    If it isn't too much trouble, could anyone send me a bitme invitation? My email is nc3b at lavabit . com.

    Thank you in advance.

    nc3b, Jun 22, 2009
  18. Consultant_hun

    alerton

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Hollis, New York
    Need an Invitation

    I need to sign up on bitme.org, so please send me an invitation on talkwithdixitatgmaildotcom
    I am trying to get on since last 2 years, and I can't sign up, I need invitation so kindly send it to me please.

    alerton, Sep 27, 2009
  19. Consultant_hun

    Pendragon41

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    RE: Request

    Plz can you invite me to ?
    Ram1r3z0 at gmail com
    Thx

    Pendragon41, Oct 4, 2009
  20. Consultant_hun

    killerhero

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,

    If its not too much trouble could someone pls give me an invite for BitMe.org. Im afraid that I don't have anything to trade with (except gmail if that might interest you), but if anyone could spare me an invite I would be greatly appreciated. And if I don't seem to have enough to trade, I will return the favor when i get some invites to other sites

    anees_24680 AT yahoo DOT com

    killerhero, Dec 23, 2009