    Guest Guest

    my account for bitme.org has expired.
    please send invitation for bitme.org membership

    Guest, Sep 18, 2007

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > my account for bitme.org has expired.
    > please send invitation for bitme.org membership

    Ok, I'm on it.

    Jtyc, Sep 18, 2007

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    got it, thanks!

    Consultant, Sep 19, 2007
  4. Guest

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the electrons to come
    together and form the following words:

    > my account for bitme.org has expired.
    > please send invitation for bitme.org membership

    Of course. You are welcome to bite me any time you wish.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Sep 19, 2007
  5. > got it, thanks!

    Invalid Invitation / invitation not found.

    please try again later

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2007