    can don't show my ip address when i stay on internet, do u have this
    infos???

    thank u so much since now

    morfeus, Nov 19, 2003

  2. morfeus

    Night_Seer Guest

    http://www.anonymizer.com/

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Nov 19, 2003

  3. morfeus

    Plato Guest

    morfeus wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    > I need infos how to become invisible when i'm surfing in internet; do u
    > know some web sites how to find this info???? To be clear I need info how i
    > can don't show my ip address when i stay on internet, do u have this
    > infos???

    It has to be shown to somebody.

    Plato, Nov 19, 2003
  4. morfeus

    Spajky Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:57:31 GMT, "morfeus" <>
    wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >I need infos how to become invisible when i'm surfing in internet; do u
    >know some web sites how to find this info???? To be clear I need info how i
    >can don't show my ip address when i stay on internet, do u have this
    >infos???

    www.anonimizer.com

    -- Regards, SPAJKY
    & visit site - http://www.spajky.vze.com
    Celly-III OC-ed,"Tualatin on BX-Slot1-MoBo!"
    E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##

    Spajky, Nov 20, 2003
  5. morfeus

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "morfeus" <> wrote in
    :

    > Hi everyone,
    > I need infos how to become invisible when i'm surfing in internet; do
    > u know some web sites how to find this info???? To be clear I need
    > info how i can don't show my ip address when i stay on internet, do u
    > have this infos???
    >
    > thank u so much since now

    For any Internet traffic to reach the machine, or better yet, the modem,
    the IP has to be known. If you want to be protected from the Internet
    better than what you are, then get behind a cheap NAT router. The router
    will give your machine a private IP and sits between the (modem with the
    public IP from the ISP) and the computer. And the computer will have a
    private IP issued by the router. The router will help the machine become
    invisible, for the most part.

    You can get a router on sale cheap. I have seen them on sale for $20.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Nov 20, 2003