    EZ Wealth by Design is looking for investors. Easy income! High income
    potential! Pays like a bank bond, bi-weekly.

    Please email me if this interests you. Information is free.
    NotMLM, May 20, 2005

  2. NotMLM

    James Davis Guest

    NotMLM wrote:
    > EZ Wealth by Design is looking for investors. Easy income! High income
    > potential! Pays like a bank bond, bi-weekly.
    >
    > Please email me if this interests you. Information is free.

    Call me at our New Jersey branch of Bank of America. We are a financial
    institution and we'd like to invest in your business for easy income and
    high potential.

    Kind regards,
    James
    James Davis, May 20, 2005

  3. On the 19th of May, 2005 AD, James Davis wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > NotMLM wrote:
    >> EZ Wealth by Design is looking for investors. Easy income! High
    >> income potential! Pays like a bank bond, bi-weekly.
    >>
    >> Please email me if this interests you. Information is free.

    > Call me at our New Jersey branch of Bank of America. We are a
    > financial institution and we'd like to invest in your business for
    > easy income and high potential.
    >
    > Kind regards,
    > James

    James, why can't I ever catch you at home? Some guy claiming to be
    "Roger" always answers the phone at your number. We need to discuss
    this delinquent account of 7,233,456.85 Quatloos. Please call.

    --
    William Kollekter
    Bank of America
    William Kollekter, May 20, 2005
  4. NotMLM

    James Davis Guest

    William Kollekter wrote:
    > On the 19th of May, 2005 AD, James Davis wrote in
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>NotMLM wrote:
    >>
    >>>EZ Wealth by Design is looking for investors. Easy income! High
    >>>income potential! Pays like a bank bond, bi-weekly.
    >>>
    >>>Please email me if this interests you. Information is free.

    >>Call me at our New Jersey branch of Bank of America. We are a
    >>financial institution and we'd like to invest in your business for
    >>easy income and high potential.
    >>
    >>Kind regards,
    >>James
    >>

    > James, why can't I ever catch you at home? Some guy claiming to be
    > "Roger" always answers the phone at your number. We need to discuss
    > this delinquent account of 7,233,456.85 Quatloos. Please call.

    No hablo Engles. Ich nicht verstahe "Quatloos."
    James Davis, May 20, 2005