Investors Abandon SCO

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Aquilegia Alyssum, Dec 2, 2006.

  1. Aquilegia Alyssum, Dec 2, 2006

  2. Aquilegia Alyssum

    thingy Guest

    thingy, Dec 2, 2006

  3. On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 16:25:18 +1300, thingy wrote:

    > Aquilegia Alyssum wrote:
    >> http://www.forbes.com/markets/2006/12/01/sco-linux-ibm-markets-equity-cx_sr_1201markets03.html
    >>
    >> "In mid-morning trading, SCO Group traded at $1.36, down 64 cents, or 32%."
    >>
    >> That's down 32% in only HALF A DAY's trading!

    > To be expected Sco's case went down the toilet...dont feel sorry for
    > them or the share holders....greedies got burnt....

    I'm not sorry for SCO or it's greedy shareholders - they've gotten what
    they surely knew would happen when the court is told a pack of lies.

    I just read another article that says SCO's shares closed at the end of
    the day 38% down at $122 after a day of very heavy trading.

    Aquilegia Alyssum

    --
    "The only way Vista client and Longhorn server would make sense
    would be if [the] company was doing a 'forklift upgrade' on its
    Aquilegia Alyssum, Dec 2, 2006