INVESTIGATE ANYONE ANYWHERE IN THE US

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by StephenR, May 11, 2006.

  1. StephenR

    StephenR Guest

    Find your lost/missing friends or family ,locate your old school pal, old
    girlfriend/boyfriend, your sister/brother you haven't heard from in decades.
    Check out your Nanny, your Boss, your boy/girlfriend, husband/wife's
    activities????? Find out anything about anyone within 2-48 hours. If you
    need information on background activities, criminal/civil cases. Property
    ownership, marriage/divorce, birth/adoption, any type of information you
    may seek, we WILL find quickly,efficiently, and affordable.

    We also do guarantee the search so
    if no results are found, we will refund the fee in full.
    Information you will receive is as follows:

    Report returns aliases, current and previous addresses, phone numbers
    listed, relatives, roommates, family members, spouses or friends who may
    have shared an residence. A Deceased Search by name, DOB . Information
    about bankruptcies, civil judgments (lawsuits), tax liens, real property
    owned,The state their SS# was issued or born.
    Click Here To Begin the search
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...y_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP-BuyNowBF&charset=UTF-8

    Catherine Hamilton
    Owner/Proprietor~Hamilton's EzPeopleSearch

    www.ezpeoplesearch.com

    StephenR, May 11, 2006

  2. StephenR

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya StephenR.

    In <news:44633443$0$29276$> you wrote:

    > Click Here To Begin the search

    Looks like a Paypal page to me, how would that begin a search?

    Oh, you mean you have to pay first?

    I think I might find myself inclined to teach you three important words
    people like you really need to take very much to heart: **** off spammer!

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, May 11, 2006

  3. StephenR

    Mikey Guest

    StephenR wrote:

    > Find your lost/missing friends or family ,locate your old school pal, old
    > girlfriend/boyfriend, your sister/brother you haven't heard from in decades.
    > Check out your Nanny, your Boss, your boy/girlfriend, husband/wife's
    > activities????? Find out anything about anyone within 2-48 hours. If you
    > need information on background activities, criminal/civil cases. Property
    > ownership, marriage/divorce, birth/adoption, any type of information you
    > may seek, we WILL find quickly,efficiently, and affordable.
    >
    > We also do guarantee the search so
    > if no results are found, we will refund the fee in full.
    > Information you will receive is as follows:
    >
    > Report returns aliases, current and previous addresses, phone numbers
    > listed, relatives, roommates, family members, spouses or friends who may
    > have shared an residence. A Deceased Search by name, DOB . Information
    > about bankruptcies, civil judgments (lawsuits), tax liens, real property
    > owned,The state their SS# was issued or born.

    I'd like to investigate you. Please post back with your complete name, address and telephone number.
    Mikey, May 11, 2006
  4. StephenR

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 11 May 2006 15:21:46 GMT, Ponder <>
    wrote:

    >Hiya StephenR.
    >
    >In <news:44633443$0$29276$> you wrote:
    >
    >> Click Here To Begin the search

    > Looks like a Paypal page to me, how would that begin a search?
    >
    > Oh, you mean you have to pay first?
    >
    > I think I might find myself inclined to teach you three important words
    >people like you really need to take very much to heart: **** off spammer!

    **** off spammer!
    I could add get fucked. But that would be redundant.
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, May 11, 2006
  5. StephenR

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 11 May 2006 09:53:10 -0400, "StephenR"
    <> wrote:

    >Find your lost/missing friends or family ,locate your old school pal, old
    >girlfriend/boyfriend, your sister/brother you haven't heard from in decades.
    >Check out your Nanny, your Boss, your boy/girlfriend, husband/wife's
    >activities????? Find out anything about anyone within 2-48 hours. If you
    >need information on background activities, criminal/civil cases. Property
    >ownership, marriage/divorce, birth/adoption, any type of information you
    >may seek, we WILL find quickly,efficiently, and affordable.
    >
    >We also do guarantee the search so
    >if no results are found, we will refund the fee in full.
    >Information you will receive is as follows:
    >
    >Report returns aliases, current and previous addresses, phone numbers
    >listed, relatives, roommates, family members, spouses or friends who may
    >have shared an residence. A Deceased Search by name, DOB . Information
    >about bankruptcies, civil judgments (lawsuits), tax liens, real property
    >owned,The state their SS# was issued or born.
    >Click Here To Begin the search
    >https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...y_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP-BuyNowBF&charset=UTF-8
    >
    >Catherine Hamilton
    >Owner/Proprietor~Hamilton's EzPeopleSearch
    >
    >www.ezpeoplesearch.com

    Posting with his real address according to teranews.com . As bad as
    they are of late I don't think they want spammers using their free
    stuff. I think I will send the name to them.
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, May 12, 2006
  6. StephenR

    joevan Guest

    Re: INVESTIGATE ANYONE ANYWHERE IN THE US: Hopefully another one down

    On Fri, 12 May 2006 14:07:26 GMT, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >Posting with his real address according to teranews.com . As bad as
    >they are of late I don't think they want spammers using their free
    >stuff. I think I will send the name to them.

    Thank you for your information regarding the alleged violation of the
    Shaw Internet Acceptable Use Policy.

    Based on the information provided, we have identified the offending
    computer and will take appropriate action(s).

    These actions may be:
    - Issue a warning by email indicating a complaint has been registered
    - Issue a warning that service may be suspended if activity continues
    - Suspend or terminate Shaw Internet connection to customer

    If your message is in regard to any threat of violence, bodily harm,
    or other danger, please contact your local Law Enforcement Authorities
    immediately!
    If you feel this case also consists of illegal activity, we encourage
    you to issue a formal complaint with your local Law Enforcement
    Authorities.
    If warranted, Shaw will cooperate fully with the Law Enforcement
    Authorities involved.

    Our AUP can be located at https://secure.shaw.ca/policy/Use-Policy.asp
    for reference.

    Regards,

    Acceptable Use Policy Management Team
    Shaw High-Speed Internet Service
    Shaw Cablesystems G.P.
    2400 - 32nd Avenue N.E.
    Calgary, Alberta, T2E 9A7
    Telephone: (403)750-7420
    Facsimile: (403)539-6831

    <mailto:> (ym)
    <https://secure.shaw.ca/policy/Use-Policy.asp>

    Please include all previous correspondence when replying

    From: "joebob" <>
    Subject: HOT TEEN WEB CAM SHOTS FROM MSN MESSENGER
    Newsgroups:
    alt.aol.rejects,alt.aol.sucks,alt.apache.configuration,alt.apocalypse,alt.appalachian
    Sender: joebob <>
    Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:06:15 GMT

    HOT TEEN WEB CAM SHOTS FROM MSN MESSENGER

    ---<SUID:1147393757g6hc9sf+0vSzxv9gay3+0g>---
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, May 12, 2006
  7. StephenR

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-05-12, joevan <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 12 May 2006 14:07:26 GMT, joevan <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Posting with his real address according to teranews.com . As bad as
    >>they are of late I don't think they want spammers using their free
    >>stuff. I think I will send the name to them.

    > Thank you for your information regarding the alleged violation of the
    > Shaw Internet Acceptable Use Policy.
    >
    > Based on the information provided, we have identified the offending
    > computer and will take appropriate action(s).
    >
    > These actions may be:
    > - Issue a warning by email indicating a complaint has been registered
    > - Issue a warning that service may be suspended if activity continues
    > - Suspend or terminate Shaw Internet connection to customer

    Well, the Shaw response is at least better than anything Google is sending
    after similar LART attempts.

    > If your message is in regard to any threat of violence, bodily harm,
    > or other danger, please contact your local Law Enforcement Authorities
    > immediately!
    > If you feel this case also consists of illegal activity, we encourage
    > you to issue a formal complaint with your local Law Enforcement
    > Authorities.
    > If warranted, Shaw will cooperate fully with the Law Enforcement
    > Authorities involved.
    >
    > Our AUP can be located at https://secure.shaw.ca/policy/Use-Policy.asp
    > for reference.
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Acceptable Use Policy Management Team
    > Shaw High-Speed Internet Service
    > Shaw Cablesystems G.P.
    > 2400 - 32nd Avenue N.E.
    > Calgary, Alberta, T2E 9A7
    > Telephone: (403)750-7420
    > Facsimile: (403)539-6831
    >
    ><mailto:> (ym)
    ><https://secure.shaw.ca/policy/Use-Policy.asp>

    [snip]

    --
    Darn it...I shoulda copied the hot teen address before I snipped
    Jimchip, May 12, 2006
  8. StephenR

    joevan Guest

    Re: INVESTIGATE ANYONE ANYWHERE IN THE US: Hopefully another one down

    On Fri, 12 May 2006 22:25:59 -0000, Jimchip
    <> wrote:

    >On 2006-05-12, joevan <> wrote:
    >> On Fri, 12 May 2006 14:07:26 GMT, joevan <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >><mailto:> (ym)
    >><https://secure.shaw.ca/policy/Use-Policy.asp>

    >--

    Darn it...I shoulda copied the hot teen address before I snipped
    >[snip]

    Hit wern't no hot teen address. Creeps trying to push some worthless
    trashy program to find people. Just getting money for some worthless
    asshole is all it is about.
    The so called teen thing was a virus/ Backdoor.Win32.Hackarmy.gen
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, May 12, 2006
  9. StephenR

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-05-12, joevan <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 12 May 2006 22:25:59 -0000, Jimchip
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On 2006-05-12, joevan <> wrote:
    >>> On Fri, 12 May 2006 14:07:26 GMT, joevan <>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>

    >>><mailto:> (ym)
    >>><https://secure.shaw.ca/policy/Use-Policy.asp>

    >>--

    > Darn it...I shoulda copied the hot teen address before I snipped
    >>[snip]

    > Hit wern't no hot teen address. Creeps trying to push some worthless
    > trashy program to find people. Just getting money for some worthless
    > asshole is all it is about.
    > The so called teen thing was a virus/ Backdoor.Win32.Hackarmy.gen

    I sorta figured it was something like that:)

    --
    "Find People Now..."
    (Hint: Use the White Pages of your telephone book. For businesses, use the
    Jimchip, May 13, 2006